Power Eating and Sport Supplements for Runners. A great tool for runners
With this two books, Power Eating book and Sport Supplements for runners, you would add to your library, a complete “know how” reference books in nutrition and supplement, that will help you make the best decisions in your running journey
Power Eating This explain in detail the fundamental needs of all athletic individuals and targets the specifics of the periodization training regimes of athletes seeking for
- strength, power and speed,
and with Sport supplements for runners, you will add a detail list of the more common sport supplements and their benefits.
Nutrition is an important component of a healthy lifestyle and running performance, and life in general. The information that is available in many social media channels and magazines is SO generic that doesn’t help us much.
It’s confusing what to do and decide what is the best approach for you. The number one rule in nutrition is “Do what works for YOU”, the tricky part, its find out what that means . That should me your main goal. These two books will help you understand nutrition better.
We believe that a simple approach it’s what works best.
Do what works for you and always INDIVIDUALIZE your food intake, vitamin and supplement intake to your body and lifestyle needs.
What we believe is a responsible and educated approach to nutrition is:
- Educate yourself about what it’s available and may work for you.
- We always forgot that our ancestors walked for days to move from one place to another, and they didn’t need Gatorade or gel to “perform” a 3 day walk to the nearest town for a doctor. So, our body only needs water and real food.
- Before deciding your nutrition and performance goals:
- Commit to a full body check up
- A blood and glucose analysis and THEN
- Go to a Professional Sport nutritionist, so with your analysis on hand, your symptoms and lifestyle and goals you can take educated decision about your food intake
- Understand and then accept that we all have a Circadian Rhythm where the key component is WHEN WE EAT. Not only what, that will affect your health, you like it or not. We will talk about it in a detail article in the future.
Having a professional reference books that explains in a scientific and professional approach, it’s a key element of educating yourself in a healthy lifestyle-
We choose these two books that complement each other and are indispensable in a healthy lifestyle library.
This comprehensive guide brings together the latest scientific research on nutrition planning.
The New Power Eating helps readers transform their bodies by building muscle, losing fat and maximizing performance.
Author Susan Kleiner delivers proven strategies in one practical resource that helps readers achieve their goals.
This guide brings together the latest scientific research on nutrition planning.
- Kleiner explains not just what to eat but also when and how to adjust eating plans for specific energy needs.
- It’s focused in people that exercise, and have specific needs for performance, building muscle, lean your body, and lose fat. etc.
- She explains complex concepts in an easy-to-understand way. So, you will enjoy the book and read it.
- She explains the difference between female and male athletes and the different needs and approaches that each one required .
This book has a lot of recommendations, practical advice, sample and meal plans and table for you to understand each concept and what you need to do.
The New Power Eating book explains how our body recovers and needs food to heal and improve.
How our metabolism changes while aging. Teach you how to establish your own needs based on weight, gender and training load
Here it’s the list of contents
PART I: FOUNDATION
- Eating for Power
- Manufacturing Muscle
- Fueling Workouts
- Managing Fat
- Burning Fat
- Hydrating for Heavy-Duty Workouts
PART II: SUPPLEMENTS
- Vitamins and Minerals for Strength Trainers
- Muscle-Building Products
- Performance Herbs
PART III: PLANS and MENUS
- Developing a Power Eating Plan
- Planning a Peak
- Maintaining Physique Menu Plans
- Building Muscle Menu Plans
- Losing Fat Menu Plans
- Getting Cut Menu Plans
- Power Eating Recipes
For more information on Dr. Kleiner and nutrition for sports performance, check out the links below:
- Twitter: @powereat
- Instagram: @powereat
- Website: https://www.drskleiner.com/
THE ATHLETE’S GUIDE TO SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS
A countless number of a new, renamed, and variations of sport supplements flood the market each year.
Many of these marketing campaigns promise too-good-to-be-true results.
For athletes seeking a safe, effective edge to their training and performance, supplements can be a confusing and serious matter.
Sport Supplements book, it’s more than a “book” or a reference guide when you want to buy sport supplements
The Athlete’s Guide to Sports Supplements :
Separates fact from fiction, provides quick answers to the most common questions, and delivers information you can trust.
Covers 150 of the most popular supplements, presented for instant accessibility.
- Includes tools for assessing, testing, and purchasing supplements that fit individual muscular, cardiovascular, and psychological needs.
- Supplement listings include detailed descriptions of what it is and how it works, performance benefits, current research, recommended dosages, and associated health concerns.
- Includes recommendations for vegetarian, diabetic, female, master’s level, and injured athletes and those with food allergies and competing in extreme temperatures and altitudes.
This guide also covers
- What we call “nutraceuticals” which represents a kind of twilight zone between drugs and medicines on the one hand, and vegetable/plant foods on the other
- Examples include everything from vitamins and minerals to fruits and vegetables to unpronounceable chemicals. Many health claims and more.
- The book gives you practical information about how to tweak your diet to accommodate an increased training schedule.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Understanding Supplements
- Keys to Peak Performance
- A-to-Z supplement Guide
- Supplements for Special Groups and Environments
These two books will cover almost all the information about nutrition that you would need and resolve the doubts you may have about it.